We’re celebrating a birthday here in Costa Rica today!
My travel buddy, partner in crime, and amazing husband Shaun is another year older.
There is nothing Shaun would like more then to let this day go by like any other, but unfortunately for him, that’s not the way I role. For me, birthday’s are big business! But don’t feel to sorry for him, he knew what he was getting into when he married me.
So to celebrate his birthday, I’ve decided to share a couple facts about the mostly silent other half of the Hostels and Hot Rollers team.
- Shaun is a great teacher. He has patiently taught me how to surf, golf, shuffle cards, and fry eggs.
- Shaun is a man of many talents. Not only can he surf, curl, play golf, and play hockey, but he can paint and take crazy great photos as well.
- That being said, Shaun can’t throw a frisbee 😉
- Shaun is the best cheerleader a girl could ask for. Whether I’m running a race, finishing a degree or trying to figure out what to do with all my “big ideas”, Shaun will cheer me on the entire way.
- Shaun has an amazing smile. The ladies love those chicklets!
- Shaun eats a lot of black pepper
- Shaun is patient, especially when his wife makes him stand outside the room while she finishes her workouts, makes him eat chickpeas and eggs for every meal and eats all his cereal without telling him.
- Shaun’s family and friends are super important to him.
- Shaun is one of the 3 people left in the world who doesn’t have Facebook, and he is very proud of it.
- Shaun can literally nap anywhere and on anything.
- Shaun loves french fries. McDonalds are his fave.
- This might be biased, but I think Shaun is the best husband a girl could ask for!
So Happy Birthday Manfriend, thank you for this adventure. I couldn’t and wouldn’t have done it with anyone else.
Here is a little bit of a cryptic message just for you babe!
|1-6-20-5-18 20-8-9-18-20-25 20-8-18-5-5 25-5-1-18-19 25-15-21 18-5 19-20-9-12-12 18-15-3-11-9-14-7 20-8-1-20 19-13-9-12-5
1-14-4 25-15-21-18 14-5-24-20 3-15-15-12 16-18-5-19-5-14-20 3-1-14 2-5 6-15-21-14-4 9-14 1 6-9-12-5
Leave your birthday messages for Shaun below. It’s the only way he will see them 😉
Follow me on Twitter:@caketress